My kids are growing like monkeys and outgrowing their stuff! I'm posting items that we are ready to pass on to other Northwest Arkansas families. All items are clean and in excellent condition. All parts are present and accounted for, unless otherwise noted. If you're interested in buying something, please LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW THE ITEM WITH YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION or e-mail me (haleyvillines@gmail.com).

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sleep Positioner

***These are noted to have safety concerns.  We used ours with Nola when her reflux was really bad and it made all the difference in the world. 

Asking price:  $10
Found online for $25
This picture is from the internet.  I'm not 100% sure it's the exact brand of the one we have.  I like this one because it has adjustable bolsters on the side that kept Nola from sliding down sideways off of the wedge.

No comments:

Post a Comment