My kids are growing like monkeys and outgrowing their stuff! I'm posting items that we are ready to pass on to other Northwest Arkansas families. All items are clean and in excellent condition. All parts are present and accounted for, unless otherwise noted. If you're interested in buying something, please LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW THE ITEM WITH YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION or e-mail me (haleyvillines@gmail.com).

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bath Ring - SOLD

Asking price: $5Found similar online for $30
This bath ring is perfect for a baby who is too big for the baby tub and ready to enjoy the bath, but can't quite sit alone in the water yet.  It isn't as "fancy" as the one I linked to above and the spinning beads on the front are a little faded.  (We got it secondhand as well.)  We used it in the bathtub as well as the baby swimming pool.  Nola loved it.  I wish I had owned one when Caleb was a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment