My kids are growing like monkeys and outgrowing their stuff! I'm posting items that we are ready to pass on to other Northwest Arkansas families. All items are clean and in excellent condition. All parts are present and accounted for, unless otherwise noted. If you're interested in buying something, please LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW THE ITEM WITH YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION or e-mail me (haleyvillines@gmail.com).

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bouncy Seat

Asking price:  $15

This pattern is apparently no longer available, but you can see it online.  It's called Woodland Friends.  We have the activity bar with hanging toys as well.  I just didn't have it on for the picture.  This was my absolute favorite item with both of my kids, though Caleb had a different seat than this one.  It is the one thing I think no new mom should be without. 

No comments:

Post a Comment